Saturday, January 24, 2009

Boys are so silly.

and so indecisive.
Shouldn't life be simple?
I think it should be, to a certain extent.
To me, you love someone or you don't


I like you [maybe even love]. Everything about you, even your faults. We're different, and that's why our relationship was so beautiful.


But you,
you like me
but there are things that you don't like about me,
so you're pulling yourself away from me
you don't like how we're different, so you broke up with me
because you're waiting for someone better to come along
but what if someone doesn't come?
you're terrified, but you can't even tell me.
because you can't trust anyone.






Why fuss over the details?



I really believe that teenagers blow up situations to be so much more than they really are.

Or maybe I oversimplify.



Or perhaps,
it's because I know who I am, and what I stand for.


and if you know who you are and what you stand for,
then things like "heartbreak" won't hurt as much.



Silly boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment